Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quick Post: Date Ideas


 

If you're anything like me, you like to keep things fresh and also be adventurous with that special person. Sometimes I have so many date ideas I forget half of them once I'm asked, "what do you want to do?" So, for those of you who also deal with this, I thought I'd post a few date ideas...some I've tried, and some I haven't...many I want to try!

Active Date Ideas involving close contact *wink wink*:
  •  Ice skating/Roller-skating - great excuse to hold hands and get close, let the convo flow, and possibly almost lose your balance so he can catch you! (Haha!). 
  • Hiking/Indoor Rock-climbing - completing a task like this together could possibly bring you two much closer!
Something chill:
  • Shoot pool - can't go wrong with pool!
  • Bowling - classic. need I say more?
  • Movie - might I suggest you do something more interactive before or after the movie!
  • Putt-Putt (mini-golf) - can't go wrong there either!
Take it back:
  • If the weather's nice, go out for ice cream. It's simple, yet nice.
  • If you went to a movie but did not eat before, perhaps go to a 24hr diner, enjoy some breakfast and great conversation.
  • Let lose and tap back into your childhood - hit up an arcade
Mind Stimulation:
  • Check out an art gallery or museum; Even if you think you're not into it, try it out if you haven't before. You may be enlightened by the experience and learning something new together can always be a positive thing!
  • Visit a zoo or aquarium and learn something interesting about the animals you see. (Also try to catch the dolphin show if there is one! - So fun!)

These that I've listed are just a few ideas...however, below I have attached a few articles with interesting date ideas...many of which I somehow never thought of! If you have some date ideas, or experiences, feel free to share them below! I may want to try them and so may others!!!

Redbook Mag: 100 Date Ideas
15 Winter Date Ideas

Something for you couples out there --> 10 Sex Positions to Try

2 comments:

  1. Paintball Fight Or Lazer Tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love laser tag and I want to try paintball! Great ideas thanks a lot!!

      Delete

Chronicles of Chronic Anxiety: 1st Entry

The hardest thing for me about having chronic anxiety, is hearing people who really only experience normal, occasional anxiety trying to tel...

Most Read