Saturday, September 21, 2013

Confessions of a Middle-Aged 20 Something Year Old...

......I'm gonna keep it REALLY real with y'all....I'm in rare form right now, writing wise...


.......vulnerable...feeling "some type of way"...


I've come to a conclusion...I've got some trust issues...Romantically...I've been in denial. The one who's always helping everyone else. And I don't know how to bounce back. It's not without reason, because I don't NOT trust someone without having a reason. If I have doubts. There's a reason, but I don't want be unfair to the next potential mate...The one who really has the motives I desire, and is being genuine, yet my hurt is still in the way.
Damn, my divorce changed me...and heartache wears ya down hard...while simultaneously, you're building up walls of protection against people who haven't even done anything to you...I try to start everyone with a clean slate. Not judge them from their past. People can change right? Know them for myself. Been let down time and time again. Over stupid stuff! We're all adults here...aren't we? Everyone is flawed. The one for you will accept those flaws and vice versa. At least that's what I think. Don't play the perfect role, because that's just what it is...a ROLE-PLAY. Playing roles and breaking hearts. I'm the one who often get's told "you should've lied" Amazing. My conscious won't allow it though (at least not when it comes to romance). Because they're going to find out one way or another. Why not be the one to tell them?

I'm such an honest person, that I don't get why I get lied to so much? And I almost always find out! Why be deceptive? If you're gon' lie, why even try to borrow my time? Could've kept walking in opposite directions. Instead you took the time to speak. Why? People will preach their life away talking about honesty and they're lying through their teeth at that very moment! The same ones talk about how they don't trust anyone - and how loyalty doesn't exist. Could it be you're subliminally confessing?
 
 
 
Just a thought...Mind, clear.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicles of Chronic Anxiety: 1st Entry

The hardest thing for me about having chronic anxiety, is hearing people who really only experience normal, occasional anxiety trying to tel...

Most Read